We have updated our data protection policies to bring them into line with new regulations that came into force in May 2018. Under the new rules, we need to confirm that you are happy for us to hold your personal information and if/how you would like us to contact you.
Please find below two important documents that require your immediate attention.
- A Data Protection statement which explains how and why we collect your personal information as well as providing an assurance that we hold and use the information in a secure, safe and responsible manner.
- A consent form that allows you to:
- Confirm that you accept we can hold your personal details.
- Let us know your marketing/contact preferences.
To help and support us in our goal, we would appreciate you reviewing the documents and returning the completed consent form either online or downloading and returning via email to Lorraine Ragosa-Rout on email@example.com.
CHANGE OF CONSENT
If at any time within this two year period, you decide you would like to be contacted, we can reinstate your details as well as your contact preferences.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
As a previous trainee delegate of Surrey Bees Training we would like to let you know about some important details regarding your personal information.
As an organisation we currently collate the following personal data about you:
- Full Name
- Post Code
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
This information we hold about you is currently held digitally and in hard copy under current data protection standards and will only either be:
1) Shared with the Directors of Surrey Bees Training (Kevin and Lorraine) when required
2) Or used to provide contact details if another delegate asks for the information, provided you have given consent.
There are occasions when we will be in contact with you; in particular to inform you of any social or beekeeping events we feel you’d like to be informed about or attend, as well as a newsletter that Surrey Bees Training are going to provide, but we will never actively carry out any marketing to you or share your data outside of the organisation.